OutForce follows a simple 4 Step Process to building your offshore team.
Collaborate Recruit Onboard Support
We strongly encourage you to have as much involvement as possible from day 1 to ensure full engagement and successful integration of your offshore staff with business - Your Philippine operations are an extension of your local office.
Your new team should be ready to begin work in as little as 2 weeks after you start the process.
- Clarification of Job Description, Salary Brackets, Processes, KPI's, IT, Business & Workspace requirements.
- Determine interview levels and skills tests.
- Sourcing talent through Posting of job advertisements and screening CVs.
- Video Call Interviews.
- Optional Skills Test if needed - provided by the Client.
- Shortlisted candidates endorsed to Client for final Client interview.
- Feedback discussion between Client & OutForce Recruitment Team.
- Preparation and Signing of Job Offer & Employment Contracts for successful candidates.
- Employee Onboarding - Government Requirements, Orientation & Workstation Setup.
You have direct access to your dedicated offshore staff and complete control of their workload, quality & productivity.
You focus on managing your team;
- Choose their business hours
- Systems & Processes they should follow
- Define the standards by which they work and how they will be evaluated (our team assists with evaluation & performance management)
We take care of the following so you can focus on the efficiency of your team;
- Recruitment, HR, Payroll, Labor Compliance, Staff Retention, Performance Management, IT Equipment & Support
- For Office Based - we also take care of the facilities, amenities, & internet.